Sep 19, 2012

Real Madrid Vs. Manchester City

I've never been a huge soccer fan but I've always been a sports fan so I know enough about soccer to know that this was going to be a good game. To watch Real Madrid, more importantly Cristiano Ronaldo, was definitely on my bucket list and I've now checked it off.
This was by far the most exciting sports game I've ever been to. Man City scored the first goal in the second half but Marcelo made a sick goal to tie the game. However, Man City came back and scored another goal a few mins after that leaving about 5 mins left on the clock. Real Madrid fans started to leave the stadium at that point and I yelled out: "Believe in your team" and a minute later they scored to tie the game BUT right before the 90min mark they scored AGAIN....by who? you guessed it: CRISTIANO RONALDO strikes in heroic fashion! I could have died after that, my life seemed complete. haha. Check out some pics below.

Here's the link to the highlights: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1163521/late-ronaldo-goal-stuns-city-in-five-goal-thriller?cc=5739

 Santiago Bernabeu Stadium

 Nico, Brand, Andres, PappaG n myself


 PappaG at his best

 Ronaldo with the crossover

 Incredible seats

Vuvuzelas are the most annoying things on earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traducir