Dec 14, 2012

Veni, Vidi, Vici

I came, I saw, I conquered.

I still remember thinking, "Who in the world would have thought that this young Dominican soul would ever get to study in Madrid, travel Europe and have a blast?" I certainly never imagined it. Now I can't believe it's all come to an end.

As I look back, I cannot be more thankful to my host family that took me under their wing and shared their home, time and culture with me. Thank you for feeding me incredibly well; I will surely miss Paella Sundays.

To the great friends I made here. I will hold you dear to my heart and I hope we meet again. Thank you red wine, thank you Mahou, thank you tapas, and thank you botellon!

As cliché as it is, I am living testament that dreams can become realities.

Until next time Europe, until next time!

¡Hala Madrid!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Traducir